Here is a overview of our Aims:
- To develop a service that views addiction as a community issue.
- To provide an addiction service that involves the community at large.
- To provide a service for people with an addiction with the view of engaging them with mainstream services
- To support clients in addressing their drug and alcohol use.
- To offer family support
- To offer support to Young people
- To facilitate the dissemination of information around harm reduction to our client group.
- To be in a position to respond to the emerging need of our client group as those needs develop.
- To facilitate those who have no access or contact with appropriate services.
- To refer people with an addiction onto other relevant service providers if required.
- To work in collaboration with the DLR Task Force and other relevant agencies within the Dun Laoghaire Area